Thursday, September 26
637 Lost Creek Road
• Waterfront home located on Tims Ford Lake.
• One of a kind 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Log Home on 3.5 Acres ±.
• Features a nice outbuilding, pole shed, floating boat dock and majestic lake views!
• Custom designed home built using 100 ± year old hand hewn chestnut logs.
• Great room features a cathedral ceiling and natural stone fireplace.
• Kitchen cabinetry is handmade from unfinished chestnut, and old barn wood compliments the home’s interior.
• Enjoy the tranquil view from one of the covered porches or fish from your private dock.
• Property is only minutes from Lost Creek Marina, Jack Daniels Distillery and Historic Downtown Lynchburg, Tennessee.
Other Home Features
• Two master suites on main level, each with full baths.
• Walk out basement with one bedroom, one bath, kitchen and huge family room.
• Paved drive and covered carport.
• 2 Covered patio areas.
• Surrounded by huge tress.
• Whitetail deer, rabbits, squirrel and lost of birds species.
TERMS: Real Estate:10% Buyer’s premium. 10% down auction day with balance due on or before 30 days. All real estate selling “As Is, Where Is”. Auctioneer/Broker is acting as a single agent for Seller. Homes built prior to 1978 may contain lead-based paint. Prospective purchaser(s) have right to inspect for same ten (10) days prior to auction. All information received from reliable sources believed to be correct but not guaranteed by auction company. Announcements auction day take precedence over all printed materials.