Cattleman and Hunter’s Dream Property!
Absolute Estate Auction
Saturday, October 12
Three Properties totaling 260 Acres± with Farm Equipment and guns.
The three properties will be sold from one auction site — 2124 County Road 53, Rogersville, Ala.
• 225 Acres+/- to be offered in 10 Tracts, Combinations of Tracts and as a Whole.
This property is fenced and cross fenced with 2 houses, barns and outbuildings.
2124 County Road 53 Rogersville, Alabama 35652
• Tracts 1, 2 and 3 are on the East side of the road.
Tract 1 has the house outbuilding and barn. It is mostly open and level. There is a small stock pond and a few scattered trees with approximately 5 Acres+/-.
Tracts 2 and 3 are fenced, open and level. Each tract is approximately 5 acres+/- and would make great homesites.
• Tracts 4 thru 10 are on the West side of the road.
Tract 4 contains approximately 35 acres+/- is about half open and half wooded with large trees.
There are 2 stocked ponds on the tract. The terrain is level to rolling and has several choice homesites.
• Tracts 5 thru 8 contain approximately 5 acres+/- each and are open and level. Each one of these tracts would make great building sites.
• Tracts 9 and 10 contain approximately 80 acres +/- each and are about half wooded and half open with mature trees, food plots and permanent shooting houses for deer hunting.
Tract 10 has a 40’x100′ open shed for hay and indoor cattle working area. This property is located 5 miles+/- West of Rogersville and 4 miles+/- East of Elgin, Alabama, with an easy commute of 20 miles+/- to downtown Florence and 24 miles+/- to downtown Athens, Alabama and I-65.
This property would be an ideal investment for future development being so conveniently located to town, road frontage on two roads and county utilities already available!
• Mobile Home and .30 Acres+/- Lot 1401 Lee Street, Downtown Rogersville, Alabama 35652.
This property fronts Lee Street and adjoins the Senior Center in town. Great location. Great place to call home or rental income producer.
To Be Sold Offsite at 2124 County Road 53 Rogersville, Alabama 35652
390 County Road 540 Rogersville, Alabama 35652
• 23 Acres+/- with Older House, Mobile Home and Horse Barn
This property is fenced and cross fenced and ready for livestock! To be offered in 5 Tracts, Combinations of Tracts and as a Whole. Each of these tracts are mostly level with a little roll. Great building sites with electricity and road frontage. All of the buildings are on Tract 2. Tract 5 has scattered trees and a pond.
This Property Will Be Sold Offsite! Auction Site For Each Property Is 2124 County Road 53 Rogersville, Alabama 35652 Property 1.
TRACTORS & FARM EQUIPMENT
• John Deere 2755 Tractor, Cab/Air, 2wd, standard 8 speed transmission, 3,751 hours showing with John Deere 620 Loader, QA, Bucket, Serial #719916
• John Deere 4020 Tractor, syncro transmission, Serial #177671
• John Deere 1008 Cutter, 3 point hitch, 10′
• John Deere Disc, 14′, pull type
• John Deere Disc, 12′ pull type
• John Deere Cultipacker 10′, pull type
• Chisel plow, 7 shanks, 3 point hitch
• Landscape Box, 7′, Heavy Duty
• Agris Spin Spreader, 300 lb., 3 point hitch
• Danuser Post Hole Digger, 3 point hitch
• Cattle/Horse Trailer, Bumper Hitch, 12′ with partition
• Utility Trailer, 18′ with dovetail, 2 axles, electric winch and ramps
• Utility Trailer, 16′ with partial sides, 2 axles with ramps
• Metal T Posts, approximately 300 brand new in bundles
• Powder River Squeeze Chute
• Hay Rings
• Corral Panels
• Rolls of brand new barbed wire
• Fence Chargers
• Various shop tools
• Remington Model 1100 12 gauge 30” 3’ Mag. Full choke Vent Rib.
• Remington Model 1100 20 gauge 28” 2 3/4” Modified choke (no rib)
• Ithaca 12 gauge 28” 2 3/4” Modified Vent. Rib. Made by SKB, Duck scene on one side, Pheasant scene on other
•Diawa 12 gauge 28” 2 3/4” Modified Vent. Rib. Made by Singer Nikko (Browning Pattern)
• Savage Over & Under 3” 410 and 22 LR
• Stevens Model 200 .308 Bolt Action w/ Bushnell 3x9x40 scope and sling.
• Remington Model 7400 30.06 Auto w/ Simmons 3x10x44 Scope and sling.
• Remington Model 700 25.06 Bolt Action w/ High Country 3x9x40 Scope and sling.
REAL ESTATE TERMS: 10% Buyer’s premium. 10% Non-refundable down payment auction day with balance due on or before 30 days. All real estate and personal property selling “As Is, Where Is”. Auctioneer/Broker is acting as a single agent for Seller. All information received from reliable sources believed to be correct but not guaranteed by auction company. Announcements auction day take precedence over all printed materials. PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS: 10% Buyer’s premium. Full payment auction day by cash or check accompanied by bank letter guaranteeing payment to Garner Auctions, Inc. Sales Tax will be collected .