Big Dry Creek
769 Acres on Big Dry Creek Road in Giles County, Tennessee
Corner of U.S. Highway 72 and Mooresville Road,
Thursday, October 27, 2018 • 10:07 a.m.
Saturday, October 27, 2018 • 10:07 a.m.
3720 Big Dry Creek Road, Pulaski, TN 38478
769 beautiful acres ± of majestic views, lush valleys, and scattered hardwoods make this a perfect property for the cattlesman/herdsman.
The vast 600 acres± sit just across the road from the 169 acres±. The 600 acres± provide a wonderful balance of gentle rolling hills, pasture lands, and woods.
The property is well maintained with a lot of thought given to the layout and design. There are water lines throughout the property for the Ritchie automatic waterers and cattle tanks. Three new red iron buildings, 60’ x 100’ each add to property’s features.
Well maintained gravel roads provide easy access to the buildings. A large working corral and heavy duty holding pens to separate the cattle. This property is fenced and cross fenced with a stock pond and three springs providing fresh water for livestock. Adding to the already beautiful aesthetics of this property, a white metal pipe fence runs along the road where a nostalgic wood barn wonderfully graces the property.
A 4,000 square foot home (in need of repair) is situated on a hill and surrounded by huge shade trees on the 169 acres±. A large metal building with a concrete floor, not far from the house, provides ample space to store supplies, large equipment, and host aworkshop.
The property will be offered in individual tracts ranging from 14.67 acres± to196.08 acres±, combinations of tracts and as a whole.
• John Deere 5095M, Tractor, 2012 model, C/A, MFWD, with John Deere H260 Front Loader, QA John Deere bucket, QA John Deere hay spear, 2,171 hrs.
• John Deere Grapple, like new
• John Deere Pallet Forks
• John Deere Gator, 825i, 2014 model
• John Deere Gator, 620i
• Ag Spray 500 gallon pull type spray rig, like new
• 60 Gallon Sprayer for ATV
• Spin Spreader 3 pt. ht.
• 500 Gallon diesel tank w/pump
• WW Sweep Tub with alleyway
• Beefmaster XL Squeeze Chute/Palpate Cage
• WW Portable Squeeze Chute
• WW Gate mounting brackets
• CO-OP Portable Corral Panels, 1,000 ft.
• CO-OP Herdsman Mineral Feeders, several
• (11) CO-OP Skirted Hay Rings
• CO-OP HD 7 Panel Corral Gates, 12′ & 10′
• CO-OP 11 Ton upright feed bin
• (2) Apache Creep Feeders, 10’
• B&W Feed Troughs, several
• Round hay bales 5’ x 5’, 372 rolls
• Poly water tanks
• High pole gates, 8’
• High pole gates, 10’
• High pole gates, 12’
• Metal fencing pipe, 20’ 1000±
• Metal fencing pipe, 10’ 500±
• Several T posts
• Several rolls of net wire
• Several rolls of barbed wire
• Fence chargers
• Quikrete, 2 pallets
• Fencing tools and supplies
• Calf puller with chains
• 52” Husky mechanical tool box
• 438 Piece Husky mechanical tool set
• Craftsman large socket set
• Craftsman HD extensions
• (2) Metal sawhorses
• (3) 12’ sections of industrial shelving
• Metal welding table
• Husky air compressor
• (2) Pickup tool boxes
• One lot of limestone chimney rocks
• Wheel barrow, hand tools, lag bolts, nails, lawn seeder, wood pallets
Please don’t miss this opportunity to purchase one of Middle Tennessee’s finest properties where you set the price! Please contact Garner Auctions, Inc. to set up your time to tour the property.
TERMS: REAL ESTATE: 10 Buyer’s premium. 10% down auction day with balance due on or before Novemeber 27, 2018. All real estate and personal property selling “As Is, Where Is”. Auctioneer/Broker is acting as a single agent for Seller. All information received from reliable sources believed to be correct but not guaranteed by auction company. Announcements auction day take precedence over all printed materials.PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS: 10% Buyer’s Premium. Full payment auction day by cash or check.
Phoenix Chapel Methodist Church will be serving lunch. Loader will be onsite auction day.