Three Bedroom, Two Bath Home and Personal Property at 103 Alice Lance, Athens, Ala.
Saturday, Sept. 21
• Great home in a great location. It’s very convenient to town while giving you that out of town feeling.
• Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms, Kitchen with new Corian Countertops and Matching Stainless Steel Appliances.
• Exterior of the home is brick with a two-car garage. There is also a detached one-car garage/workshop and privacy fenced back yard. Nice covered concrete back patio that leads into the attached two-car garage.
• Home features a mud room/ laundry room. Dine in Kitchen, large Living Room with gas fireplace and Three Bedrooms.
• Almost new, over sized central unit with gas pack.
• This home has been upgraded with a new roof and gutters with downspouts.
• Contact us today to take a look at this great property where you set the price!!!
• Toro, zero turn, 38” riding mower
• Zenith radio
• Bakers rack
• Oak 3 shelf book case
• Oak TV stand
• Sony Bravia 46” TV
• Oak record case/ book case
• Two oak endtables
• Dual reclining loveseat
• Two oak rocking chairs
• Glass topped endtable
• Oak hutch
• Philco radio
• Oak china cabinet with Lights
• Antique table
• 6 straight oak chairs
• Maple end table
• Amana clothes dryer
• Maytag centennial clothes washer
• Oak trash can
• Whirlpool microwave
• Toaster oven
• Coffee maker
• Tile coffee table with two chairs
• Metal corner shelves
• Desk and chair
• Antique chest of drawers
• Metal shelving system
• Wood VHS cabinet
• Five drawer filing cabinet
• Two sewing machines
• Kohel Bedroom Suite (Queen-sized, two nightstands, and dresser)
• Leather topped blanket box
• Frigidaire refrigerator/ freezer combo
• Wall shop vacuum
• Wrought iron outdoor table
• Honda EU2000i generator with an extra 5-gallon gas tank
TERMS: Real Estate:10% Buyer’s premium. 10% down auction day with balance due on or before 30 days. All real estate selling “As Is, Where Is”. Auctioneer/Broker is acting as a single agent for Seller. Homes built prior to 1978 may contain lead-based paint. Prospective purchaser(s) have right to inspect for same ten (10) days prior to auction. All information received from reliable sources believed to be correct but not guaranteed by auction company. Announcements auction day take precedence over all printed materials.
Personal Property: 10% Buyer’s premium if paying with Cash or Check. If paying with Debit or Credit Card, there will be an additional 3% service fee. All items must be paid for in full on auction day. All Items are selling “As Is, Where Is.”