Hardiman Estate Auction / September 23
Estate of William Hardiman and Living Estate of Margaret Hardiman
Hardiman Estate Auction
805 East College Street
Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017
Auction Time: 10:07 a.m.
1452 Freeman Drive
Athens, Alabama 35613
Toll Free: 877-914-SOLD
The Estate of the late William Hardiman and the Living Estate of Margaret Hardiman
Saturday, September 23, 2017 / 10:07 a.m.
805 East College Street, Pulaski, Tenn.
• Great Location!
• Beautiful One and Half Story home with Large Basement, Double Lot and Personal Property.
• Upstairs has 2-3 Bedrooms, Kitchen Space, Large Bath, Living Room, Hardwood Floors, Closets, Private Entrance, Large Private Deck and its own electric meter and separate breaker box. Has been rented as an apartment.
• Downstairs has 2 Bedrooms, Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room (large with lots of strong cabinets and counter tops), Large Bath with Whirlpool Tub and Shower, Original Hardwood Floors and Vinyl.
• Basement was waterproofed by B-Dry , Nashville, TN. Basement work was done in 2012 and is guaranteed for the life of the house.
• Windows were installed in 2008 by Gibson Glass Co.
• Two Central Heat and Air units (natural gas Trane) and like new duct work.
• Two Electric Water Heaters
Real Estate Terms: 10% down Auction Day: Balance due on or before October 23, 2017(No Buyer’s Premium). Homes built prior to 1978 may contain lead-based paint.Prospective purchaser(s) have right to inspect for same ten days prior to auction.
Personal Property Terms: Cash or check auction day. 10% Buyer’s Premium.
KEN GARNER, PRESIDENT, CAI, AARE—ALSL 1002, TNSL 2034, TN Firm 4293
Chris Coddington, ALSL 5391
Kitchen and Appliances
• GE Ceramic Top Kitchen Stove
• Kenmore Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Excalibur Food Dehydrator
• (2) Kitchen Cabinets — 2 Drawer / 2 Door
• Maytag Bravos Commercial Tech Dryer with steam (Like New!)
• Beautiful Solid Wood King Bed with Burled Wood look — head and foot boards
• Night Table
• 4-Piece Provincial — Matching Vanity, Dresser, Night Stand and Writing Desk (Very Nice!)
• Sauna (Sunlighter) for 2
• Baldwin (Spinet) Piano with Bench — recently tuned
• 3 Nice Outdoor Patio Chairs with Cushions — one is swivel
• Boston Glider/Rocker – Maple
• Old Time School Desk, metal frame with Inkwell and Pencil Holder
• Several Wool Area Rugs
• Primitive Open Top Storage Box (Very, Very Old!)
• Pine Dining Table with 4 Matching Chairs (Extra Nice Suite!)
• Drop Leaf Table (Sheraton Style)
Tools & Garden Equipment
• Lots of Hand Tools — screwdrivers, hammers, drills, etc.
• Long Hand Tools
• Professional Craftsman Miter Saw
• 12-Foot Fiberglass Extension Ladder
• 13-Drawer/2-Door Solid Oak Work Bench & Storage Unit with Brass Pulls — This came from the West Hill High School. (Very Old, Very Unique!)
• Garden Buggy
• Portable Air Compressor
• Carpenter’s Work Table
• MK Tile Saw
• Rigid Shop Vac Professional (14 Gallon)
• Gravely Riding Mower (42 inch)
• Toro Self Propelled All-Wheel Drive Mower
• Fiskars Reel Mower
• 22-Inch Paso Mower
• Protrek Bicycles — Navigator 20 and 7200 (Like New!)
• Vision Recumbent Bike
• Jogging Stroller
• Backyard Play/Swing Set
• 1 Electric Guitar — BANEZ (Like New!)
• 12-String Yamaha
• Dixon B String
• Playstation 2 Rock Band with Instruments
• Wii Game with Rock Band
• Comic Books in jackets — Most Superheroes (Excellent Condition!)
• Fox Horn
• Old Time Bullet Mold
• Vision Fitness Treadmill (Digital)
Hundreds of Box Deals!
Something for Everyone!